Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The online forum for the Sands of Shalendra RP & Combat group in Second Life.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shahbanu Rhia
Admin
Shahbanu Rhia

If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters? Empty
PostSubject: If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters?   If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:15 am

Ok.. just for some fun here, imagine HollyWood is going to make a big budget movie based on us and our sim. What actors & actresses should play each of us?

For me, I'd want Katherine Zeta-Jones. Shocked

If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters? Catherine-zeta-jones12

Rhia
Back to top Go down
https://sandsofpersia.rpg-board.net
Ambassador Viki

Ambassador Viki

PostSubject: Topic: If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters?   If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:03 am

If Hollywood were to make a move about Sands of Persia, I would want to have either Gong Li or Zhang Ziyi to play my role. They're beautiful, sexy and fierce.. and they're asian! Very Happy

If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters? Gong_l10

If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters? Zhang-10

Back to top Go down
Your pal, Aiden

Your pal, Aiden

PostSubject: Re: If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters?   If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:06 am

For me..

If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters? Adamsandlerl

That's right - Adam Sandler in a wig.

He's my third choice actually; Dan Aykroyd dropped out of playing Aiden citing his prior commitment to a giant bowl of ice cream and lard; John Belushi couldn't manage it, citing his own death 28 years prior to filming.

Last edited by Your pal, Aiden on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol)
Back to top Go down
Smilodon

Smilodon

PostSubject: Re: If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters?   If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:35 pm

I'd like Oded Fehr to play me.

If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters? Mr_255OdedFehr

Although, to be honest, I don't see why I can't play myself. I'm not such a bad actor.

If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters? Me_20110
Back to top Go down
Si Shinn

Si Shinn

PostSubject: Pfew .. an easy question .. but the answer..   If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:02 am

She never did a movie in an AW setting as far as i know . .but i was thinking of Jessica Biel, the way she handled herself in Blade Trinity with her compound bow and all those other gadgets make me curious how she would fight in Persia :-)

If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters? Jessica5

And yes, i am making a compound bow like she is using already for DCS/GM fighting ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters?   If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters? Empty

Back to top Go down

If there was a Sands of Persia movie, who would play our characters?
Page 1 of 1